Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 with a product key

Activation helps verify that Windows hasn’t been used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.

To activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you’ll need a product key for the version of Windows that’s on your PC. A product key is a 25-character code that looks like this:

PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

How to find your product key depends on how you got your copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1:

If you bought Windows from an authorized retailer, the product key will be on a label inside the box it came in.
If you bought a new PC running Windows, the product key will be preinstalled on your PC, included with the packaging the PC came in, or included on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the PC.
If you bought a digital copy of Windows from a Microsoft website, the product key will be in the confirmation email you received after buying it.

Here some of product key about windows 7 share,and get more: bit.ly/1Nn9uMQ

Windows 7 Ultimate
PY4CR-VRGRP-KQ6WF-BK33V-C9WVC

Windows 7 Professional
KBHK9-FQDQY-PJB3H-44J9B-9TT9W

Windows 7 Home Basic
2Q6WT-KMQ63-PYPVB-8CYY4-TYFGW


3 comments:


  1. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    Hi, if you want to activate Windows 10 Education Product Key, you need to have a product key. Don't worry if you don't have. It's very simple and convenient to search a product key on the professional site http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . Get the product key and then activate your OS step by step. Hope this can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.Msofficialstore.com

    My computer arrived at yesterday. I needed a genuine Windows 10 key at a great price. www.Msofficialstore.com made it happen!
    However, I was quite skeptical at them since their price seemed too good to trust. So I tried searching for them on google but with little success.
    But I decided to give it a try. I paid with PayPal, and received my key in 20mins!!! I tried the key and it worked!
    They exhibited sooooo quick customer service. They are a certified Microsoft partner and a great source for Microsoft, Adobe, Rosetta Stone and other products. Waste no time looking elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site https://www.Keyoffsale.com/ from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete